Chiaki Tenebres Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

0705

konbanwa ...

daddy is off from work. he brought me out today in his big gold bag again. though i am always in the bag, however i got a good view of the things around me , when i sit up.

daddy walked home today after work, so i got a good view of the roads, bus stops, shopping centre, and the place where she often hang out at. we are now in a lan shop, so i am able to blog....

looked through all the pix of me that daddy took , since the day i arrived.
and oh gosh.. i look sooo girlish.
THEN
dolfies,chiaki

NOW
Photobucket

that pix was taken by my aunt. daddy got a sis and bro. so her sis wanted to be my auntie, and took pix of me. and woah.. she is a nice image consultant. and she wanted to buy lots of stuffs for me..yeah^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home